You are viewing - Project List - Georgetown University
CDDI provided extensive surveying services on this project.
- 50 foot grid established for rough grading to include temporary parking lots
- Stake out for proposed road and curb and gutter per design plans and specifications
- Stake out for gas lines and structures
- Established and Maintained Horizontal & Vertical Control to include three additional permanent monuments on the site.
- Conducted precision settlement monitoring of the bracing/sheeting and shoring on a regular basis, to include all reflectors on the tops of piles and all precision reflectors using prism reflectors.
- Wall checks for underground Parking Garage, Residence Hall, Jesuit Hall and Dining Hall at the foundation (subsurface) completion, at the concrete structures (surface) completion and at completion of the final building skins.
- Field survey of site improvements including new utilities (As required in accordance with the District of Columbia).
- Stake out of proposed caisson locations, anchor bolt locations for the dining hall and off-structure retaining walls.
- Stake out foundation and additional construction stake out following foundation construction. Process also included the utility pass-throughs.
- Stake out for proposed tennis courts
- Provided grade sheets